- Karen Fournier (University of Michigan)
- Mackenzie Pierce (University of Michigan)
- Paul Attinello (University of Newcastle) Queer identities, music and AIDS.
- Michael Beckerman (New York University) Music under communists, music and secrets, music and the Holocaust.
- Andrea F. Bohlman (UNC Chapel Hill) Eastern Europe, music and activism, socialism, censorship and sonic media, Cold War historiography, song festivals and nationhood.
- Charles Garrett (University of Michigan) US American music, 20th-century music, popular music, jazz, cultural theory, race and ethnicity.
- Shirli Gilbert (University of Southampton) Music and resistance, the Holocaust, apartheid South Africa.
- Patricia Hall (University of Michigan) Founding Editor of Music & Politics and Editor 2007-2017, censorship, Alban Berg and World War I, music and political film.
- Noriko Manabe (Temple University) Popular music, contemporary Japan, music in social movements, music and propaganda, sound in urban space, music and nuclear war/nuclear power, intertextuality, music industry.
- Chérie Rivers Ndaliko (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) Music and conflict in Africa, art and social justice, music and humanitarianism, aesthetics of power, revolutionary cinema and music videos.
- Anne K. Rasmussen(William & Mary) Music in the Arab world and diaspora, Islamic ritual and performance in Southeast Asia, Indian Ocean studies, music and migration, US American musical multiculturalism, intersections of gender, politics, and performance in Indonesia.
- Silvio J. dos Santos (University of Florida) Notions of nationalism and multiculturalism in Latin American music, Brazilian music and political affairs.
- Stephanie Shonekan (University of Missouri) African American studies, afrobeat and highlife, US and Nigerian hip hop, music and resistance, race and identity, African American art music
- Martha Sprigge (University of California, Santa Barbara), Music in Germany after World War II (especially East Germany), the Cold War, commemorative politics, music and war, mourning and mortuary rituals, trauma studies, memory studies.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.