Before submitting a manuscript to TIA, we encourage you to review the following general information, author guidelines, and information about ethical considerations. This information is intended to help you prepare strong manuscripts and possibly reduce the time for review and publication.
The following high-level checklist is designed to help you prepare your manuscript and to help you manage the submission process.
- Read the general submission information, author guidelines, and ethical considerations carefully.
- Ensure your manuscript is attentive to TIA’s audience and educational development context and is well-situated within the current literature.
- Prepare your manuscript following the journal’s word count limits and style guidelines. IMPORTANT: All submissions consist of exactly two files, a manuscript file and an author_information file. Details about the contents of each file are outlined in Author Guidelines.
- If your manuscript includes data from human subjects, ensure you include information about IRB approval. Determine and report any conflicts of interests.
- Initiate the submission process.
We encourage you to reach out to TIA editors at any point if you have questions.
To begin the submission process, sign in to your account or, if you don’t have an account, sign up for one.